As we're adding more and more options for different types of pricing structures (per kWh, per minute, spot-pricing, additional fees and more), it has become more and more clear that we need a better representation of the price it will cost for charging.
For long, we've been estimating the charging cost based on the data we have available to give the user an idea upfront - something we've been the only in the market doing.
Now we want to make it even better, and therefor we are adding a new Payment details page, that clearly shows the user
1. The estimated price for charging
2. Who the receiver of the payment is (the owner of the charge point)
3. If any additional fees are applied, what they are and how they work
4. Better explanation of the pick-up time selector and what impact it might have on the price due to time-based fees set by the charge point owner.
5. A general price breakdown for a better representation of the cost
.. and much more.